The Business & Corporate law group at Kring & Chung, LLP, is led by skilled attorneys who offer a vast array of experience representing a variety of clients. Our emphasis is long-term planning and counsel from which our clients can fully benefit. It is our goal to guide you through the legal complexities and issues that may affect your business so that you may minimize risk and maximize growth.
Nearly 30 years since its founding, our firm has accumulated significant experience, capabilities and talented attorneys to service our business and corporate clients.
Business & Corporate Law Attorneys
Our services range from counseling business clients at the outset of their business to dissolution and exit strategies at the other end. Our experience and expertise include but are not limited to the following matters:
- Business Litigation: Kring & Chung represents international conglomerates, private companies, emerging companies, and individuals in all aspects of business and commercial litigation. Kring & Chung has practiced litigation statewide in California as well as in Nevada. We have also coordinated litigation matters for our national and international clients throughout the United States, Korea and Mexico. We strive to assist our clients achieve a cost-effective and favorable resolution of legal disputes. Our goal is always to meet or surpass our client's litigation objectives.
- Transactions: Kring & Chung offers a full range of business transaction services to clients ranging from start-ups and sole proprietors to international conglomerates engaged in all facets of world-wide operations.
- Contract Disputes: In addition to transactional services, we negotiate on behalf of businesses to resolve disputes before they lead to expensive litigation. In the event litigation is required, our experienced trial lawyers will aggressively protect your rights and interests.
- Entity Formations: Whether you want to form a partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), S-Corporation, C-Corporation, or some other entity, our firm can help you determine which structure is best suited for your situation and thereafter guide you in properly forming and maintaining your business entity.
- Products Liability: We represent manufacturers, distributors, retailers and consumers in various aspects of product liability matters ranging from warranty claims, manufacturing and design defects, recalls, and other product based injury and damage claims.
- Intellectual Property & Technology : Our intellectual property attorneys can assist you in protecting and enforcing your valuable intellectual property rights including patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition and licensing rights.
Providing Long-Term Representation for Business Clients
Enlisting the assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy business attorney is vital to the success and growth of your business. We will take the time to discover your particular needs and develop a strategic plan for the long-term success of your business.
Contact Our Team
You can connect with our team by calling 949-345-1621 or by completing a short contact form. Our business lawyers serve clients throughout California and Nevada from our six office locations. Our primary office is located in Irvine, California.