Kring & Chung offers a full range of business transaction services to clients ranging from startups and sole proprietors to international conglomerates engaged in all facets of worldwide operations. Based upon our skills, experience and the ability of our attorneys and staff to serve Korean-speaking clients, our firm has and continues to represent many of the largest publicly traded corporations in Korea.
Our attorneys work closely with business owners, corporate officers and executives in identifying and delivering solutions that are unique to each client's needs. We have helped many new business owners structure their companies to provide maximum legal and operational benefits. We pride our success on our ability to grow with our clients and to serve their varying needs in a thoughtful, cost-efficient, and effective manner.
In addition to transactional services, we negotiate on behalf of businesses to resolve disputes before they lead to expensive litigation. In the event litigation is required, our experienced trial lawyers will aggressively protect your rights and interests.
Our business transaction services include:
- Business startups
- Business operating agreements
- Formation of C Corporations, S Corporations & Limited Liability Companies
- Corporate maintenance
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Contract review
- Distributor and supply agreements
- Confidentiality, non-solicitation, non-compete agreements
- Real estate purchase and sale agreement
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase agreements
- Due diligence for corporate and real estate acquisitions
- Business succession planning
- Employment agreements
- Negotiation and drafting purchase orders and invoice forms
- Commercial lease drafting
- International purchase and sale transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership agreements
- Negotiation and drafting shareholder or partnership buy-out agreements
Contact Our Team
You can connect with our transactional group by calling 949-345-1621 or by completing a short contact form. Our business lawyers serve clients throughout California and Nevada from our six office locations. Our primary office is located in Irvine, California.