Roland J. Amundsen
Roland J. Amundsen has well over two decades of experience as a civil litigation lawyer, including numerous complex trials, arbitrations, mediations and appeals. He has successfully resolved claims involving intellectual property, unfair business practices, construction, real property, insurance, employment and personal injury. He has represented a variety of litigants including large and small businesses, developers, contractors, HOA's, property owners, architects and engineers, insurance agents and brokers, real estate agents, brokers, and individuals.
Mr. Amundsen has a record of success and takes pride in resolving disputes in a manner most beneficial to the client. He has presented MCLE seminars to other lawyers and has served as a section chair of the Orange County Bar Association and on the executive committee of the real estate section of the Orange County Bar Association. He also served for three years on the board of the Orange County Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
Mr. Amundsen attended both Brigham Young University and California State University at Long Beach where he received his Bachelor's Degree. Mr. Amundsen earned his Juris Doctor Degree from Western State University College of Law.
Mr. Amundsen has practiced law as an Associate and Partner in private practice and as In-House Counsel for an insurance company. He joined the Irvine office of Kring & Chung as an Associate Attorney in 2008.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1988
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctor
- California State University, Long Beach
- Brigham Young University
- Presenter, Construction Defect Litigation, MCLE Seminars
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Member, Executive Committee
- Orange County Bar Association, Small Firm and Solo Practitioner Section, Section Chair
- Orange County Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Board Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Board of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society