Corporate Law Attorneys
Kring & Chung’s Corporate Law department provides a proactive, professional approach to meeting your business law needs. Emphasizing long-term planning and goal setting, our firm provides comprehensive business transaction services to businesses and corporations of all sizes and types.
Entity Selection – Business Contracts – Business Operational Plans
Our services range from counseling business clients at the outset of their business to dissolution and exit strategies at the other end.
There are many important decisions that go into starting and operating a business. One of the most important decisions is determining the best type of entity to use. Evaluating the benefits and drawbacks of the different options can be a difficult and complex task. Whether you want to form a partnership, a Limited Liability Company (LLC), an S-Corporation, a C-Corporation, or some other entity, our firm can help you determine which structure is best suited for your situation.
Business Operations and Governance Plans
After formation of the business entity, we can advise you in the operation of the business to ensure that you do not lose the benefits offered by your chosen type of entity.
The Value of an Experienced Corporate Attorney
Enlisting the assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy corporate attorney is vital to the success and growth of your business. We will take the time to discover your particular needs and develop a strategic plan for the long-term success of your business. The legal counseling services we offer are summarized below.
Entity Formation & Business Start Up Services
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
Corporate Transactions and Services
- Contract review
- Resolution of business-related disputes
- Business sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Business contracts and transactions
- Purchase/sale/transfer/dissolution of a business
- Shareholder and buy/sell agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Corporate governance and maintenance of corporate records
- Drafting commercial contracts
- Commercial leases
- Partnership agreements
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Corporate reorganizations
- Stock offerings
- Recapitalizations, redemptions, and complete and partial liquidation transactions
- Joint ventures
- Securities offerings
- Private placements
- Public offerings
- Equity and debt restructuring
- Sale transactions and succession planning
Let Kring and Chung serve as outsourced corporate counsel to advise and represent your corporation. Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding business contracts or litigation. Based in California, we serve clients both nationally and internationally.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation regarding any corporate legal matter.
International clients include Korean, Chinese, Canadian and Mexican businesses, to name a few. Korean language services are available.