Products Liability Attorneys
Kring & Chung has extensive experience in products liability and warranty counseling and litigation. We represent large international manufacturers, distributors, major trucking companies and rental companies in product liability actions. We also provide counseling to our manufacturing and distributing clients to avoid costly litigation resulting from allegations of defective product injuries.
Defense of Manufacturers, Distributors and Rental Companies
We have considerable experience defending manufacturers, distributors and rental companies in cases involving various products, including the following:
- Automotive products
- Computer software
- Manufacturing and processing products
- Consumer products (such as allegedly unsafe toys, ladders, household appliances, power tools, etc.)
- Construction products and equipment
- Electrical equipment
- Heavy-duty trucks, trailers, cranes, mixers, and lift trucks
- Industrial products
Our attorneys have extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts. We have prepared and tried a large number of product liability cases involving bad product design claims, multiple parties and catastrophic injuries.
An Ounce of Prevention
Although our lawyers have the ability and experience to litigate practically any product liability matter, we have found that the most effective and efficient product liability defense begins with doing everything practical to minimize the probability that litigation will be filed.
We work closely with our clients to assist in identifying and correcting troublesome internal practices before litigation develops. We assist clients with:
- Review and drafting of vendor and purchase agreements
- Negotiate and draft warranty agreements
- Counseling clients regarding California Commercial Code issues between merchants
- Counseling clients regarding regulatory issues involving the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Consultation and implementation of recall policies
- Counseling regarding internal design and manufacturing practices and policies
Contact Kring & Chung to schedule a consultation regarding defective products claims and litigation.
Kring & Chung serves clients nationally and internationally. International clients include Korean, Chinese, Canadian and Mexican businesses, to name a few. Korean language services are available.