Mr. Tran is an Associate Attorney in our Irvine office. His primary practice area is Employment Law where he focuses on sexual orientation discrimination, disability discrimination, and wage and hour claims.
Mr. Tran earned his Juris Doctor from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in 2017. During his legal studies. Mr. Tran was a Board Member of the Mock Trial Team, where he competed in Regional competitions. Mr. Tran and his team earned a Regional Finalist finish in the American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment Law.
While in law school, Mr. Tran interned for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, where he argued numerous hearings and motions and conducted bench trials while he was in the Felony, Misdemeanor, and Juvenile Justice Unit.
Prior to law school, Mr. Tran earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics from University of California, Riverside, California.
Mr. Tran is a first-generation American, fluent in Vietnamese. Mr. Tran looks forward to serving the legal needs of the Vietnamese community.
During his free time, Mr. Tran enjoys golfing, discovering new restaurants throughout California, and staying active by weight training, hiking, and yoga.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- California, 2018
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- L.L.M. in Alternative Dispute Resolution, December 2019 - Present
- Fowler School of Law, Chapman University, Orange, California
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- University of California, Riverside , California
- Bachelor of Arts - 2013
- Major: Business Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association