Mr. Meltzer joined the Las Vegas office of Kring & Chung in 2015 where he practices in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, products liability, construction, and business law.
Mr. Meltzer graduated from University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a B.S.B.A in Business Management and a Minor in Business Law. During the time at UNLV, Mr. Meltzer was granted the opportunity to work at the Juvenile District Attorney's Office of Clark County. While working with the District Attorney, Mr. Meltzer was encouraged to pursue a career in law.
Mr. Meltzer received his law degree from Arizona Summit Law School in 2014. Upon graduation, Mr. Meltzer began his legal career as a judicial intern for Judge Abbi Silver of Clark County, Nevada prior to her appointment to the newly established Court of Appeals. He was then hired as a judicial law clerk first for Senior Judge Charles Thompson, and then with Judge Eric Johnson of the Eight Judicial District Court of Clark County Nevada.
In his spare time, Mr. Meltzer enjoys running, obstacle course races, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas Of Practice
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Construction Claims
- General Litigation
- Insurance and Insurers
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Nursing Homes
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Nevada, 2014
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: Business Law
Past Employment Positions
- Juvenile District Attorney’s Office of Clark County
- Judge Abbi Silver of Clark County, Judicial Intern
- Senior Judge Charles Thompson, Judicial Intern
- Judge Eric Johnson of the Eight Judicial District Court of Clark County Nevada, Judicial Intern