Family Law Resources
Local Community Organizations
- CHILDREN’S BUREAU OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Children’s Bureau has expertise in areas such as school readiness, parenting, family resource centers, support groups, mental health counseling, foster carem adoption and more.
- KATHY’S HOUSE
Kathy’s House is a non-profit charitable organization which was founded on Christian principles. It’s purpose is to provide shelter and other support to women and children in need.
- ORANGE COUNTY CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION CENTER
The Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit directly serving at-risk children and families in crisis to prevent and break the generational cycle of child abuse.
- CHILDHELP USA-NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE HOTLINE INFORMATION
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. Serving the United States, its territories, and Canada, the Hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with professional crisis counselors who can provide assistance in 170 languages.
- OUR FAMILY WIZARD
Their mission is to provide the best possible tools for parents in divorced and separated households to communicate and organize their lives.
Orange County Government Resources
- CHILD CUSTODY EVALUATORS IN ORANGE COUNTY
Complete list of child custody evaluators for Orange County Superior Court
- MINOR’S COUNSEL IN ORANGE COUNTY
List of attorneys appointed by Orange County Superior Court to represent a child or children in court.
- ORANGEWOOD CHILDREN’S FOUNDATIONO
Orange County organization focused on the ongoing needs of children in the foster care system, developing a wide range of activities, scholarships, support and programs to give every child every chance to succeed.
- PARENTING PLAN GUIDELINES – ORANGE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Child custody guide compiled by Orange County Superior Court Custody Guidelines Committee
- SAFE PLACE FOR NEWBORNSInformation on how and where to leave a newborn that cannot be cared for.