Intellectual Property Attorneys
Many of the business clients at Kring & Chung, LLP, require advice on intellectual property matters, including trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and patents. We are keenly familiar with the nuances of intellectual property rights and have had success in representing clients in various matters, including litigation.
Protecting Your Ideas – From the Start
Our intellectual property attorneys guide our clients in achieving the most efficacious methods of establishing, developing and protecting their intellectual property rights. We understand the value of intellectual property assets and the importance of protecting such rights.
Our intellectual property attorneys are effective communicators who have a proven track record handling matters concerning:
- Trademark and copyright applications
- Acquisition, assignment and sale of trademark/copyright rights
- Negotiating and drafting non-competition agreements
- Negotiating and drafting confidentiality/non-solicitation agreements
- Establishing policies and procedures to protect trade secrets
- Internet domain name selection, registration and use issues
- Software licensing issues
- Licensing and development agreements
- Infringement opinions and due diligence
Effective Dispute Resolution Representation
We are trained litigators with extensive courtroom experience. Judges and our adversaries respect our diligence and the level of preparation we put into each case we handle. We have litigated trademark, copyright and patent matters involving:
- Misappropriation and infringement claims
- Trade secret claims
- Unfair competition/unfair business practices litigation
- False advertising claims
- Intellectual property litigation
- Injunctions and restraining orders
Contact Our Team
You can connect with our team by calling 949-345-1621 or by completing a short contact form. Our business lawyers serve clients throughout California and Nevada from our three office locations. Our primary office is located in Irvine, California.