Immigration Law Attorneys
Whether you are seeking an immigrant visa, a non-immigrant visa, or need assistance with the process of becoming a U.S. citizen, a knowledgeable immigration lawyer can assist you in navigating complex immigration laws. Based on our extensive experience and knowledge, our firm will provide you with the necessary guidance through the immigration process. We serve clients both nationally and internationally.
Handling Immigration for Employees
In addition to serving the immigration needs of individuals and families, Kring & Chung, LLP works closely with a broad range of domestic corporations and overseas companies that rely on our expertise for the transfer of employees or the hiring of employees from countries around the world.
Based on our full service capabilities, we are able to meet your needs in forming a corporation, in purchasing commercial real estate, and in other legal transactions which often arise through the immigration process.
Korean language services are available.
Our immigration services include:.
- Non-Immigrant Visas (including Consulate Processings and Extensions)
- B-1/B-2 Visitor
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor
- F-1/M-1 Student
- H-1B Specialty Occupation
- H-2B Temporary Worker
- H-3 Trainee
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- K-1/K-3 Fiancé(e)/Spouse of U.S. Citizens
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Alien
- P-1/P-2/P-3 Artist, Athlete & Entertainer
- R-1 Religious Worker
Immigrant Visas (“Green Card”):.
- All Family-Based Preferences, including Adoptions
- Employment-Based (EB) Preferences
- EB-1: Extraordinary Ability Alien, Outstanding Professor/Researcher, and International Manager/Executive
- EB-2: Exceptional Ability Alien and Advance Degree Professional, including National Interest Waivers (NIW)
- EB-3: Professional, Skilled and Unskilled Worker
- EB-4: Religious Worker
- EB-5: Investor
Other Services for Internationals:.
- Work permit
- Advance parole
- Affidavit of support
- Replacement of visas/green cards
- Green card lottery
- Re-entry permit
- Appeal/motion to reopen/reconsider
- Representation at interviews/hearings
- Other immigration/naturalization consultation
You can connect with our team by calling 949-345-1621 or completing a short contact form.