Estate Planning Attorneys
Kring & Chung’s Estate Planning and Probate Practice Group provides comprehensive legal services that address the specific estate, probate and planning needs and concerns of its clients. We assist our clients by preparing documents that include provisions customized to meet their individual estate objectives and family goals.
Minimize Taxes Through Innovative, Customize Estate Plans
We counsel clients in the development and implementation of innovative, customized estate plans to preserve, protect and pass on their wealth. Throughout the process, we work diligently to minimize probate, estate, gift, income, and business taxes, and other administrative expenses. We also provide assistance and guidance in the areas of estate and trust administration, probate and conservatorships.
For Family, For Business, For Life
Whether you want to plan for a growing family, are starting a new business venture, or are in need of advanced estate planning, our attorneys can help you. Contact us by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation. We will work with you on a one-on-one basis to design an efficient and effective estate plan that helps you accomplish all of your goals.
Our services include the following:.
- Estate Planning Law & Administration
- Drafting wills, pour-over wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, and other planning documents
- Formation of revocable family trusts
- Formation of advanced estate planning mechanisms such as irrevocable charitable trusts, family limited partnerships, qualified personal residence trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILITS), family wealth preservation
- Trusts, supplemental and special needs trusts
- Preparation of powers of attorney
- Creation of generation-skipping bequests
- Advising of executors, administrators, trustees, and guardians on transfer of assets and estate administration
- Development of premarital agreements
- Drafting of guardianship agreements for minor children
- Post-mortem planning
- Gifting strategies
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Retirement planning
- Disability planning
Personal & Business Asset Protection and Success Planning:.
- Business entity selection and creation
- Corporate governance
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements
- Purchase/sale of business
- Shareholder control agreements
- Corporate minutes
- Asset protection
Probate, Conservatorships and Guardianships:.
- Handling of probate cases from start to finish including marshalling of assets
- Establishment of conservatorships and guardianships
- Executor and fiduciary law
- Will contests
- Estate administration
Schedule a Meeting with Our Estate Planning Attorneys
Korean language services are available.